top of page
  • Writer's pictureNana yaw Dynamic

Faulty refrigerator caused Bantama fire incident that destroyed several wooden structures – GNFS

The Ghana National Fire Service (GNFS) has recognized the reason for the fire episode that annihilated wooden designs and their items at Bantama, close to the Methodist Church in Kumasi.

As per the GNFS, a ffaulty refrigerator plug in one of the affected wooden structures utilized as a drinking bar started the staggering blaze per starter examination.

"Agents are occupied at the fire scene to decide the specific reason for fire," the Fire Administration, be that as it may, noted.

On Wednesday morning, fire assaulted 8 wooden designs in spite of endeavors from firemen from the Komfo Anokye, Metro and Manhyia Fire Stations, who guaranteed all encompassing sandcrete homegrown structures and their items were safeguarded from the fire ruins.


AG RADIOListen Live
bottom of page